"I look for John Proctor that took me from my sleep and put knowledge in my heart!"

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My name sha'll be cleared, for God's sake!


Old man Giles and Hale interrogate the hell out of me, but yet I hold my strength. I blame everything on Tituba. Stupid old men believe anything I say; shh no one’s supposed to know that.

I saw Mary Warren making a poppet in court; she stuck a needle in its back. She was giving it to Elizabeth, perfect. When dinner comes around I have conjured the perfect plan. I shall say that it felt as if I was getting stabbed in the back then will tell them about the poppet. I wish I could have seen Elizabeth’s face when they told her she was charged, but I would rather to have seen Proctor’s more.

We’re in court and they bring Proctor and I to the stand, Proctor reveals that he is a lecher and that if Elizabeth were brought to the court she would say the same, we’ll see about that. Proctor said Elizabeth would not tell a lie; hah think again I guess she was just protecting her husband. As the court proceeds I obviously know about the happenings between Mary Warren and Proctor, I can’t have her ruining my plan. The girls and I act as if we see Mary’s spirit as a little bird coming toward us and then run out of the court. Things are happening; the Mary Warren comes back on our side and speaks of Proctor as the devil. Turns out he is the anti-Christ, what a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment